The HRIS Analyst works with IT, Payroll and Human Resources users in development, implementation and maintenance of the Ultimate/UltiPro system with the goal of maintaining optimal operational efficiency, maximizing integrity of data, and seamless interface between Ultimate and third-party systems. The HRIS Analyst is also responsible for producing and analyzing HR management reports
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage the overall functioning of UltiPro, including integration of company policies and procedures into the systems through the business rules and workflows.
• Act as liaison between IT, Payroll, and HR partners in all phases of product implementation and maintenance of to the UltiPro system.
• Provide technical support for Payroll.
• Analyze system processes and consult with management teams in opportunities to both improve the HR process and maximize support of overall company objectives.
• Document all system and process changes, modifications and enhancements.
• Develop, analyze and publish reports on HR Metrics using Cognos BI.
• Work directly with subject matter experts to define policies and procedures.
• Ensure integrity of HR data sent to vendors.
• Manage HR information on Macerich Intranet.
• Responsible for communicating system enhancements and policy changes.
• Perform compliance audits to ensure integrity/accuracy and compliance with HR processes procedures and controls.
• Run daily audit reports.
• Oversee technical aspects of Compensation cycle.
• Support Benefits during Open Enrollment with setup of deduction plans and assisting in configuring OE events.
• Work with IT on testing and writing scripts for testing when there is an upgrade or new module implemented.
• Utilize Microsoft Excel for formatting and distribution of HR data to management
• Train HR team members on aspects of HRIS
• Serve as backup to Benefits for technical needs
• Data entry as required.
• All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university/college or applicable professional experience required.
• 3-5 years’ experience with UltiPro.
• 1-3 years of HR analysis/reporting experience required.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills with particular expertise in Excel required.
• All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.