Great people make great properties.
The Receptionist exemplifies Macerich values and provides a high level of personal customer service to guests, tenants and employees.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet all guests, vendors, tenants and respond to their needs
• Answer front desk phone and guest services line
• Pick up and drop off mail
• Distribute mail
• Maintain keys/lock box/log sheet
• Assist with all filing
• Assist Property Management, Operations, Marketing, Leasing, and Security as needed.
• Oversee Certificate of Insurance for all vendors and tenants of the center
• Oversee the Common Area Access program
o Review all applications for completeness
o Confirm availability of designated areas
o Process all applications with Property Manager
o Notify Mall team of weekly Common Area Access groups with dates and times of activation
• Manage conference room leasing
o Book dates with approval from Property Manager
o Collect funds
o Update monthly calendars
• Site specific duties as assigned
• Print weekly retailer memo and staple attachments
• Create weekly internal email blast to center associates
• Replenish marketing collateral on property
• Update tenant contact information
• Update area office database
• Draft and send out all donation response letters
• Assist Marketing with event preparation.
• Walk the center to stay current on tenant and merchandise mix, store managers
• Update and distribute handbooks to new retailers
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Intermediate knowledge of general office machines such as fax machine, copier and scanner.
• Minimum 1 year experience as receptionist and/or office position involving answering phones; general clerical duties (light typing, filing)
• Previous customer service or hospitality experience preferred.
• All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.