While Supplies Last
Void Where Prohibited by Law2. THE GIFT:
1. REDEEMING THE GIFT: Gift with Purchase Promotion (“Promotion”) begins at 10 a.m. (local time – all times set forth in these Terms and Conditions are local times) on Thursday, April 1, 2021 and ends on Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (“Promotion Period”). The participating malls are set forth on Exhibit A (individually, a “Participating Mall”; and collectively, the “Participating Malls”). During the Promotion Period, participants will receive a Gift (as hereinafter defined) by (i) presenting $400 in same day receipts from any one store and/or restaurant or a combination of stores and/or restaurants located at the Participating Mall to the Concierge or Guest Services (as applicable) at the same Participating Mall, and (ii) completing a questionnaire (the “Questionnaire”) from Sponsor (as hereinafter defined) at the time the receipts are presented. The receipt(s) must be presented on the same day as the date of the receipt(s) during the Promotion Period in order to be eligible for the Gift. Once a receipt has been used to obtain the Gift, the receipt will be marked and the same receipt cannot be used to obtain any other Gift. The receipts are not transferable. No photocopies or duplications of receipts will be accepted or redeemed. The receipts will not be replaced. Once redeemed, receipts become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The Questionnaire will require the participant’s zip code and state. Sponsor believes that it has a sufficient number of Gifts to meet demand pursuant to this Promotion.
For purposes herein, a “Gift” is a $20 Visa Gift Card. The Gift awarded is subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Terms and Conditions, on the Gift, and/or included with the Gift, and the recipient must abide by all such limitations and restrictions, including expiration dates. The Gift will be given away while supplies last. No redemptions for the Gift shall be made after the expiration of the Promotion Period or after all of the Gifts have been given away, whichever shall first occur. Any other attempt to obtain the Gift pursuant to this Promotion is void. Failure to follow the instructions, procedures and/or these Terms and Conditions shall render the ability to redeem the Gift invalid. There are no cash equivalents for the Gift. Limit one (1) Gift per person per day during the Promotion Period. The participants agree to accept the Gift “as is.”
Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the first day of the Promotion Period to redeem the Gift and traveling from a state outside of the Participating Mall’s state. Individuals must present a valid identification to show proof of residency in another state.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Each participant is solely responsible for all taxes as it relates to their respective Gift, including applicable sales and income taxes.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Gift each participant grants Sponsor, Macerich, and each of their respective partners, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, related companies and successors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast the participant’s name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats, and media now known and hereafter developed, in connection with promotion of the Sponsor Entities, the Participating Malls’ Web Sites, the Promotion and/or any Promotion related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof, including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional consideration.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the redemption process, the operation of the Participating Malls’ Web Sites, or who is otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Such a person may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify this Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection, as applicable, by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions which will be available at Guest Services or Concierge (as applicable) of the Participating Malls during the Promotion Period. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, or the Promotion itself, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decision is binding and final in all respects.6. DISCLAIMERS:
Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, illegible, misdirected, deleted, destroyed or altered mail, or for any mail, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Web Site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or access to the Participating Malls’ Web Sites, as applicable. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
By participating in the Promotion, participants on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns hereby knowingly and voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish, and agree that they will not assert or maintain against the Sponsor Entities and those involved in the development, production (including Gift suppliers, contractors, service providers), implementation and distribution of this Promotion, all participating merchants and their designated agents and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or this Promotion, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents (collectively, “Sponsors’ Companies”), any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotion or any Promotion related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Gift in any way (including any tax liabilities). Participants hereby further agree that Sponsors’ Companies are not responsible or liable for, and that participants will indemnify, defend, release, and hold Sponsors’ Companies harmless from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) of any nature whatsoever whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotion or any Promotion related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Gift in any way (including any tax liabilities). Participants hereby acknowledge that they may hereafter discover facts different from or in addition to those which they now know or believe to be true and agree that this release will remain effective notwithstanding.7. GOVERNING LAW:
Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, this Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof). By participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between participant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the City of Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.8. SPONSOR:
The Sponsor of this promotion is Macerich Management Company with an address of 401 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
Participating Mall Name | Participating Mall Address:
- Fashion District of Philadelphia | 901 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago | 5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls | 1900 Military Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- Santa Monica Place | 395 Santa Monica Pl, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Scottsdale Fashion Square | 7014 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- The Shops at North Bridge | 520 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
- Tysons Corner Center | 1961 Chain Bridge Rd, Tysons, VA 22102