Macerich has developed a plan to support any of our retail partners wishing to offer Curbside Pickup at properties where and when government regulations allow. We continue to monitor local, national and global health organization recommendations and will adjust this service as necessary to ensure the well-being of our shoppers, merchants and employees.
How it works:
- Each shopping center offering this service has designated at least one Curbside Pickup location which will be clearly identified with Curbside Pickup signage.
- Shoppers will coordinate purchase and payment directly with participating retailers via retailer approved method including website, store App or telephone. Product, pricing and terms of sale are all determined by the retailer.
- Retailers will fulfill the order in-store and coordinate a pickup day and time directly with the shopper, sharing the Curbside Pickup designated parking area.
- Shoppers drive to the center and park in the designated Curbside Pickup parking area as coordinated with the retailer.
- Shoppers then notify the retailer to confirm their arrival and the number of their parking space.
- Store employees then deliver the purchase to the backseat or trunk of shopper’s vehicle if possible.
To participate: PARTICIPATING CENTERS
Retailers should contact the local Macerich Property Management Team to coordinate details and be included in the property’s Curbside Pickup landing page and social media efforts.