Got It From My Mama Sweepstakes
“GOT IT FROM MY MAMA” MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY 2019
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED BY, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
PRIZE COMES IN THE FORM OF A CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO WINNING ENTRANT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. HOW TO ENTER: The “Got it From My Mama” Mother’s Day Giveaway 2019 (this “Sweepstakes”) begins on Monday, April 29, 2019 at 12:01 am (Pacific Time – all times set forth in these Official Rules are Pacific Time) and ends on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 11:59 pm (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
The participating shopping centers are listed on Schedule A to these Official Rules, (each a “Center”).
Participants can enter the Sweepstakes by
(a) completing an entry form at a Center’s Shortstack URL provided on Schedule A, which shall also be available by link/page on each of the Center’s Facebook pages (a “Facebook Entry”); OR
(b) completing an entry form at a Center’s Shortstack URL provided on Schedule A, which shall also be available by link/page on the Center’s Instagram page (an “Instagram Entry”; a Facebook Entry or an Instagram Entry shall be referred to as an “Entry”). Not all Centers have an Instagram page.
The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (the “Sponsor”).
Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Multiple entries may not be submitted by entering on multiple Shortstack URLs. Individuals that enter via Shortstack/Facebook/Instagram may be provided an additional entry by following the instructions on Shortstack URL’s through referral to other entrants (a “Referral Entry”, which shall be included in the term “Entry” but not subject to the limit provided in the first sentence of this paragraph).
If there are multiple Entries by any one person (excluding Referral Entries), only the first Entry will be considered and subsequent Entries will be disqualified. No substitution, revision or reposting of any Entry will be accepted under any circumstances once the original Entry is submitted for consideration. Failure to follow the instructions, procedures and/or these Official Rules shall render the Entry invalid. All Entries must be actually received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Any other attempt at entry is void. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes. In order to be eligible, your Entry must comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion), including, without limitation, Entries must comply with the Entry Requirements provided below.
Entrants may be encouraged (but not required) to comment on a Center’s post on the Center’s Facebook Page or Center’s Instagram Page associated with this Sweepstakes. In no way is Sponsor requesting or is it required for a participant to post on their own Facebook timeline. Entries do not require any comments on any social media account of a Center and comments shall not increase the chances of winning.
Entering via Facebook requires a Facebook account. Obtaining a Facebook account is free of charge. Registration for and use of www.facebook.com is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use.
Entering via Instagram requires an Instagram account; obtaining an Instagram account is free of charge. Registration for and use of www.instagram.com is subject to Instagram’s terms and conditions, and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use.
To participate via Instagram or Facebook, an entrant must have an Instagram or Facebook account and, if participating via Instagram, their account must be able to receive direct messages from a Center and must not be listed as private, so that the posts by the user may be publicly viewable.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Official Rules are available at http://www.macerich.com/MothersDaySweepstakesRules_2019
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter.
3. SWEEPSTAKES LIMITS: There is a limit of only one (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry (not including Referral Entries). If it is discovered that any person has attempted to use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities to enter the Sweepstakes, then (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) he/she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and all of his/her Entries are subject to disqualification by Sponsor. Any Entry you attempt to submit will be rejected if (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) it is not submitted and received during the Sweepstakes Period. Use (or attempted use) of any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by Sponsor. All entries and entrants are subject to verification for compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes and/or proof of compliance (in a form acceptable to Sponsor) with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or, as applicable, the operation of the Centers’ and Sponsor’s websites, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Such a person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries collected during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will receive a Four Thousand Dollar ($4,000) check made payable to the winner (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $4,000.00.
The Prize will be mailed to the winner. Delivery of the Prize may take up to two (2) weeks after the winner’s addressed is confirmed.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person for all sweepstakes, contests, competitions and promotions conducted by Sponsor in the same calendar year. No substitution or cash equivalent of a Prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. A Prize is nontransferable. The winner agrees to accept his or her Prize “AS IS.” To the extent permitted by law, SPONSOR DISCLAIMERS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRIZE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. A lost or stolen Prize will not be replaced. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
5. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The winner will be selected on May 21, 2019. Sponsor shall administer and run the drawing. The selected entry (a “Potential Winner”) will first be notified via email, Facebook message, or Instagram direct message, depending on method of entry (the “Winning Notification”) on May 21, 2019. The Potential Winner must respond to the Winning Notification within seven (7) days using the contact information provided in the Winning Notification to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and confirm their address at which to receive their Prize. The Potential Winner may need to provide Sponsor with contact information (first name, last name, address, phone number and/or email address) and/or answer any initial questions to determine eligibility. If the Potential Winner is a Canadian resident, that person must satisfy all other requirements, which include correctly answering, unassisted, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. In the event the Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. To the extent applicable, if the Winning Notification returns as undeliverable, or if a Potential Winner fails to respond within the prescribed time, such will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for communication problems of any kind. Sponsor are under no obligation to select an alternate winner. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the qualified winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Upon verification of eligibility and satisfaction of all other requirements, the winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) (or Declaration and Release for Canadian residents) which must be notarized before receiving his or her Prize. The Prize will only be delivered to the address provided and verified by the Potential Winner. The Potential Winner must provide in writing an address where an authorized person can sign for the Prize. If any Potential Winner fails or refuses to sign and return their Affidavit/Release or provide the required mailing address before May 28, 2019, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner is solely responsible for all taxes as it relates to his or her Prize, including applicable sales and income taxes. To the extent applicable, any forms required by the appropriate taxing authority must be completed prior to delivery of the Prize, including a W-9 tax form and a copy of social security card (relates to any prize equal to or exceeding $600 in value). An IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Prize as earned income will be issued as appropriate.
7. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting his or her Prize, the winner grants Sponsor, Macerich, prize suppliers, and their respective partners, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, related companies and successors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast, and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast the winner’s name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats, and media now known and hereafter developed (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, television, newspaper, website, and radio), in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof, including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional consideration. Winners’ first names and their last name’s initial (e.g., “Jane D.”) may be announced across any and all formats, (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, television, newspaper, website, and radio).
8. OFFICIAL RULES: The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, or the Sweepstakes itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decision is binding and final in all respects.
9. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, illegible, misdirected, deleted, destroyed or altered entries; or for any mail, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Websites/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or access to the websites, as applicable. Proof of entering information on a website or deposit into U.S. mail, as applicable, is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information. If by reason of any error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised prize. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify any contest, sweepstakes, game or drawing not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
10. RELEASE: By participating, entrants on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns hereby knowingly and voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish, and agree that they will not assert or maintain against Facebook, Instagram, and the Sponsor Entities, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers, contractors, service providers), implementation and distribution of this Sweepstakes, all participating merchants and their designated agents and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or this Sweepstakes, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents (collectively, “Sponsor Companies”), any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby further agree that Sponsor Companies are not responsible or liable for, and that entrants will indemnify, defend, release, and hold Sponsor Companies harmless from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) of any nature whatsoever whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby acknowledge that they may hereafter discover facts different from or in addition to those which they now know or believe to be true and agree that this release will remain effective notwithstanding.
11. WINNERS LIST/RULES: The name of the winner may be obtained after May 21, 2019, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before June 21, 2019, to: “Got it From My Mama” Mother’s Day Giveaway 2019 - Winner, c/o Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401, Attn: Corporate Marketing.
For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before June 21, 2019, to: “Got it From My Mama” Mother’s Day Giveaway 2019 – Official Rules, c/o Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401, Attn: Corporate Marketing.
12. GOVERNING LAW: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof). By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between entrant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Los Angeles County, California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.
The Macerich Company
What Personal Data does the Company collect?
We collect personal information that you enter on our Site or otherwise volunteer to us when you contact us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Data” means information (whether stored electronically or in paper based filing systems) relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession).
Macerich collects only that Personal Data that is relevant for the purposes for which the data is requested. You can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Data.
Information You Give Us
But in some circumstances we may ask you for and you may submit Personal Data, which may include information you give us when you contact us through our Site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. We may collect Personal Data including contact information, such as name, address, email, and phone, and any other information that you may provide us.
Information We Collect About You
When you visit our Site, our web server automatically collects and stores the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, referring website address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages on our Site you viewed; page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This information helps us improve our Site and facilitates your online experience when accessing our Site.
Information We Receive from other Sources
We also receive information about you from third parties who operate other Sites or services we use to provide our products and services to you. We work closely with third parties, including, for example, business partners, promoters, affiliates, and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, marketing analytics providers, promotions, and search information providers.
How does the Company use Personal Data?
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
• to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and our promoters, affiliates, or distributors;
• to contact you in the future to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer, or that are offered by our affiliates or third party vendors;
• to contact you in the future with newsletters and email correspondence on behalf of Macerich, our affiliates and our third party vendors;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• to allow you to participate in our sweepstakes, contests and promotions;
• to perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Data);
Information We Collect about You. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Do we share your Personal Data with any Third Parties?
We do not sell your Personal Data to any third parties. We partner with third parties to provide some of the services and products available on our Site and at our events. We sometimes disclose your Personal Data to those third parties, and they sometimes collect your Personal Data in the first instance and provide it to us. All such third parties use your Personal Data only on behalf of Macerich and under the instructions of Macerich on how your information may be used and processed. Macerich and our partners will use your Personal Data for limited purposes as specified in this Policy. Macerich takes reasonable steps to ensure these third parties use your Personal Data only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by Macerich and that they agree to provide protections for your Personal Data that are no less protective than those set out in this Policy.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets;
• If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal information about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your Personal Data, and they will be required to use any Personal Data for only the intended purpose for which it was shared.
How we store your Personal Data.
Macerich uses reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing undertaken and the nature of the Personal Data we collect.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it, or as otherwise prescribed by law, for the purposes set out above. This period will vary depending on your interactions with us. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about us or our services) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
You may unsubscribe from any of our online e-mail updates and marketing by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message we have sent to you. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your unsubscribe requests promptly, but you may still receive promotional information form us by mail for up to 60 days, and up to 10 days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom we have previously disclosed your Personal Data.
Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
Access to Other Websites
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are strongly committed to protecting the safety and privacy of children who visit our Site. Protecting children is important to Macerich. The Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such children. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
If you are a parent or guardian who believes we have inadvertently collected your child’s Personal Information, you may contact us to request the removal of such child’s Personal Information from our database at any time by e-mailing us at DataCustSvc@macerich.com or contacting the customer service facility and/or mall office at the applicable center directly. Please note, however, that Personal Information inadvertently collected about a child may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after a request for deletion of that child’s account. This may be the case even though no information about that account remains in our active user databases.
Information collected at Macerich Mall Properties
Macerich may use mobile technology to locate customers in Macerich’s mall properties to improve your shopping experience and to assist our merchants in providing services to you. Among the technologies we use are locational beacons that transmit a signal to mobile device with a mobile application. If you use one of the Wi-Fi networks in our malls, we will collect personal information from you in order to log you on to the network, including your email address. We may also collect information about your use of the Wi-Fi, such as the web pages you visit, your MAC or IP address, and your location while using the Wi-Fi. You can choose to opt out of this service at any time, but if you do, you will not have access to our Wi-Fi networks.
Macerich also places video cameras throughout certain Macerich mall properties. Macerich uses these cameras to photograph shoppers and analyze the photographs to determine traffic patterns within our malls and to assess demographic data, which may include age and gender. We use this information to optimize shopping experiences at our properties, and for marketing, strategic and security purposes. Due to the nature of such technology, you are unable to opt out of being photographed or videotaped while on any Macerich mall property.
We also employ in some Macerich malls other mobile data technology to track how shoppers travel through our malls, assess the duration of time they are on our property, count the total numbers of shoppers by hour, by entrance and other zones within the property, and detect whether the shopper is a repeat visitor and the frequency of his or her visits. These technologies use signals broadcast from a smartphone or other mobile device and the unique number assigned to such device when it was manufactured (known as a “MAC address”), together with the time, signal strength and location of the observing sensor. This may be accomplished using Wi-Fi access points from any guest Wi-Fi we may offer at the property, regardless of whether you use such Wi-Fi, and/or via Wi-Fi sensors provided by a Macerich service provider. None of this information constitutes Personal Information. We use such information for marketing, strategic and security purposes.
To avoid any collection of data by means of such mobile device detection technology, you (i) should ensure all mobile devices you may be carrying are fully powered off at all times while on our property AND (ii) opt not to use any guest Wi-Fi service we may make available at the property.
License Plate Recording
At certain of our mall properties, Macerich photographs and records license plate numbers of shoppers who use our parking facilities. Macerich collects that information to assist drivers in locating their automobiles; to monitor available space in parking structures; and in certain locations, to facilitate automatic or cashless parking charges.
Macerich does not regulate how merchants with locations in a Macerich mall might collect or use your Personal Information. For information concerning how a merchant might collect or use your Personal Information, please contact the merchant directly.
Sweepstakes and Promotions
Macerich sometimes offers sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, as well as rewards programs and text messaging programs (collectively, “Promotions”). These can be offered through the Site, at mall properties or by other means. In each case, the Promotions will be governed by a separate set of rules or terms and conditions that, in addition to describing the Promotion, may have eligibility requirements, restrictions, terms and conditions governing the Promotion, use of submissions you make, and disclosures about how your Personal Information may be used. It is your responsibility to read such rules or terms and conditions to determine whether or not you are eligible and want to participate, register and/or enter, according to each Promotion’s rules or terms and conditions. By participating in any Promotion, you will become subject to those official rules or terms and conditions, and you agree to comply with and abide by such rules or terms and conditions, and the decisions of the sponsor(s) identified therein, if applicable, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Additional Policies In Compliance with the EEA Privacy Laws
“Controller” means the Company which is the organization that determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any Personal Data is Processed and used in its business.
“Processor” means any Person Processing Personal Data.
“Person” means a natural person, corporation, association, organization, partnership, or other legal entity.
“Processing” is any activity that involves use of the Personal Data. It includes, without limitation, obtaining, recording or holding the Personal Data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the Personal Data including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Data to third parties.
The legal basis for processing your Personal Data
In order to comply with the GDPR, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
• our own legitimate business interests, or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors, such as, for example, providing direct marketing to our customers of our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling inquiries from our promoters, affiliates, distributors, vendors, and customers, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
• the performance of a contract that we have in place with you;
• your consent, where appropriate; or
• compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where we store your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Addendum to how long we store your Personal Data
In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep Personal Data for a minimum period of time. Except in those circumstances, we do not keep your Personal Data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Your rights with respect to your Personal Data
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
• To receive or access a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you;
• To request that any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data be corrected or supplemented;
• To have your Personal Data erased, unless we have a legitimate reason to retain the Personal Data (such as if we are required to do so for legal reasons); and
• To ask us not to process your Personal Data for a particular purpose, including for marketing.
All of these rights are subject to certain conditions and exemptions. For example, Macerich will not be obligated to erase your Personal Data if we need to retain it to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a written request to us using the contact information set forth below. The Company reserves the right to charge a fee in dealing with such a request as permitted by applicable law and regulations. You may also opt out of receiving additional marketing information by using the unsubscribe feature in any marketing email we send you.
Your California Privacy Rights
The Macerich Company
401 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 700
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Attn: Legal Department
Updated April 1, 2019
(Instagram URL and Shortstack URL below)
Center | Facebook Page
Arden Fair https://www.facebook.com/ShopArdenFair/
Arrowhead Towne Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopArrowhead/
Biltmore Fashion Park https://www.facebook.com/ShopBiltmore/
Broadway Plaza https://www.facebook.com/ShopBroadwayPlaza/
Chandler Fashion Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopChandlerFashionCenter/
Cross County Shopping Center https://www.facebook.com/CrossCountyShoppingCenter/
Danbury Fair Mall https://www.facebook.com/DanburyFairMall/
Deptford Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopDeptfordMall/
Desert Sky Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopDesertSky/
Eastland Mall https://www.facebook.com/TheEastlandMall/
Fashion Fair Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopFashionFair/
Fashion Outlets of Chicago https://www.facebook.com/FashionChicago/
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls https://www.facebook.com/FashionNiagara/
Flatiron Crossing Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopFlatIronCrossing/
Freehold Raceway Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopFreehold/
Green Acres Mall https://www.facebook.com/GreenAcresMall/
Inland Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopInlandCenter/
Kierland Commons https://www.facebook.com/ShopKierlandCommons/
Kings Plaza Shopping Center https://www.facebook.com/KingsPlazaShoppingCenter/
La Cumbre Plaza https://www.facebook.com/ShopLaCumbrePlaza/
La Encantada https://www.facebook.com/ShopLaEncantada/
Lakewood Center https://www.facebook.com/LakewoodCenter/
Los Cerritos Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopLosCerritos/
Northpark Mall https://www.facebook.com/NorthparkMallIA/
Pacific View https://www.facebook.com/ShopPacificView/
Paradise Valley Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopPVMall/
Queens Center https://www.facebook.com/QueensCenter/
Santa Monica Place https://www.facebook.com/SantaMonicaPlace/
SanTan Village https://www.facebook.com/SanTanVillage/
Scottsdale Fashion Square https://www.facebook.com/ScottsdaleFashionSquare/
South Plains Mall https://www.facebook.com/SouthPlainsMall/
SouthPark Mall https://www.facebook.com/SouthParkMallIL/
Southridge Mall https://www.facebook.com/SouthridgeMall/
Stonewood Center https://www.facebook.com/StonewoodCenter/
Superstition Springs Center https://www.facebook.com/SuperstitionSpringsCenter/
The Mall of Victor Valley https://www.facebook.com/TheMallofVictorValley/
The Oaks https://www.facebook.com/ShoptheOaksMall/
The Shops at Atlas Park https://www.facebook.com/ShopsatAtlasPark/
The Shops at North Bridge https://www.facebook.com/ShopsatNorthBridge/
The Village at Corte Madera https://www.facebook.com/ShopCorteMadera/
Towne Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopTowneMall/
Twenty Ninth Street https://www.facebook.com/TwentyNinthSt/
Tysons Corner Center https://www.facebook.com/TysonsCornerCenter/
Valley Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopValleyMall/
Valley River Center https://www.facebook.com/ValleyRiverCenter/
Vintage Faire Mall https://www.facebook.com/VintageFaire/
Washington Square https://www.facebook.com/ShopWashingtonSquare/
Westside Pavilion https://www.facebook.com/WestsidePavilion/
Wilton Mall https://www.facebook.com/WiltonMall/
Center | Instagram Page
Arden Fair http://instagram.com/ardenfair
Arrowhead Towne Center https://instagram.com/arrowheadtownecenter
Biltmore Fashion Park https://www.instagram.com/biltmorefashionpark/
Broadway Plaza https://www.instagram.com/broadway_plaza/
Danbury Fair Mall http://instagram.com/danburyfairmall
Fashion Outlets of Chicago http://instagram.com/fashionchicago
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls http://instagram.com/fashionniagara
Flatiron Crossing Mall https://instagram.com/flatironcrossingmall
Freehold Raceway Mall http://instagram.com/freeholdraceway
Fashion Fair Mall http://instagram.com/fashionfairmall
Kierland Commons http://instagram.com/kierlandcommons
Kings Plaza Shopping Center http://instagram.com/kingsplazamall
Lakewood Center https://instagram.com/lakewoodcenter
Los Cerritos Center https://instagram.com/loscerritoscenter
Queens Center http://instagram.com/queenscentermall
Santa Monica Place https://www.instagram.com/santamonicaplace/
Scottsdale Fashion Square http://instagram.com/scottsdalefashionsquare
South Plains Mall http://www.instagram.com/shopsouthplainsmall
The Oaks http://instagram.com/oaksmall
The Shops at North Bridge http://instagram.com/theshopsatnorthbridge
The Village at Corte Madera https://www.instagram.com/thevillageatcortemadera/
Tysons Corner Center http://instagram.com/shoptysons
Washington Square http://instagram.com/washingtonsq
Deptford Mall http://instagram.com/deptfordmall
Chandler Fashion Center https://www.instagram.com/chandlerfashioncenter
Cross County Shopping Center https://www.instagram.com/crosscountyshoppingcenter/
Eastland Mall https://www.instagram.com/theeastlandmall/
Green Acres Mall https://www.instagram.com/greenacresmall
La Cumbre Plaza https://www.instagram.com/shoplacumbreplaza/
Pacific View https://www.instagram.com/shoppacificview/
SanTan Village https://www.instagram.com/santan_village/
Stonewood Center https://www.instagram.com/shopstonewoodcenter
Twenty Ninth Street https://www.instagram.com/twentyninthstreetmall/
Valley River Center https://www.instagram.com/shopvalleyriver/
Vintage Faire Mall https://www.instagram.com/shopvintagefaire
Center | Shortstack URL
Arden Fair https://a.pgtb.me/dcxthq
Arrowhead Towne Center https://a.pgtb.me/ZjB7SK
Biltmore Fashion Park https://a.pgtb.me/0FMXkX
Broadway Plaza https://a.pgtb.me/NlrM4M
Chandler Fashion Center https://a.pgtb.me/mph8FB
Cross County Shopping Center https://a.pgtb.me/QK17DH
Danbury Fair Mall https://a.pgtb.me/HzxNRS
Deptford Mall https://a.pgtb.me/vXp8SJ
Desert Sky Mall https://a.pgtb.me/qcTJ2S
Eastland Mall https://a.pgtb.me/hTFVsS
Fashion Outlets Chicago https://a.pgtb.me/4PNjRM
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls https://a.pgtb.me/wpkZVj
FlatIron Crossing https://a.pgtb.me/B8D2Tr
Freehold Raceway https://a.pgtb.me/5LQ0g2
Fresno Fashion Fair https://a.pgtb.me/FWJzrr
Green Acres Mall https://a.pgtb.me/wGFMdc
Inland Center https://a.pgtb.me/2Vp1Dr
Kierland Commons https://a.pgtb.me/mLkkdj
Kings Plaza https://a.pgtb.me/ZHFGVT
La Cumbre Plaza https://a.pgtb.me/qDQ5hL
La Encantada https://a.pgtb.me/JJZcZk
Lakewood Center https://a.pgtb.me/X9txtf
Los Cerritos Center https://a.pgtb.me/NzqGbj
NorthPark Mall https://a.pgtb.me/WBCkLk
Pacific View https://a.pgtb.me/xlsdjx
Paradise Valley Mall https://a.pgtb.me/JlGPHx
Queens Center https://a.pgtb.me/KTRtzR
Santa Monica Place https://a.pgtb.me/vC6D8S
SanTan Village https://a.pgtb.me/2GSQT0
Scottsdale Fashion Square https://a.pgtb.me/KqnJ9P
South Plains Mall https://a.pgtb.me/J9F6jn
SouthPark Mall https://a.pgtb.me/wLJpsP
Southridge Mall https://a.pgtb.me/T48pFK
Stonewood Center https://a.pgtb.me/fMWqxX
Superstition Springs https://a.pgtb.me/lS6hpm
The Mall of Victor Valley https://a.pgtb.me/xsDcbq
The Oaks https://a.pgtb.me/lstR9t
The Shops at Atlas Park https://a.pgtb.me/2hGPch
The Shops At Northbridge https://a.pgtb.me/48911J
The Village at Corte Madera https://a.pgtb.me/fVdFFJ
Towne Mall https://a.pgtb.me/x5jR38
Twenty Ninth Street https://a.pgtb.me/4kmrD5
Tysons Corner Center https://a.pgtb.me/MND246
Valley Mall https://a.pgtb.me/mS84MH
Valley River Center https://a.pgtb.me/4j21C6
Vintage Faire Mall https://a.pgtb.me/5WnjcG
Washington Square https://a.pgtb.me/l0XsC0
Wilton Mall https://a.pgtb.me/qcd0jH
Arden Fair https://a.pgtb.me/dcxthq