The Administrative Assistant assists in the day-to-day operations of the property. These duties include customary administrative duties (i.e. typing, filing, copying, faxing, coordinating projects, and answering & conducting calls) aswell as tasks specific to the property assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Customary administrative duties such as mail distribution, creating documents, copying, faxing, answering & directing calls, maintaining electronic and paper files.
- Coordinate travel for mall management team.
- Coordinate meeting room space and ensure they are clean and available for future meetings.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Oversee office supplies and ensure that orders are made timely is accordance with the property policy.
- Maintain and update various databases such as vendor parking passes, delivery dock access,
- Work with Accounts Payable and maintain tracking for all Business Development administrations information.
- Support Lease Administration by preparing all welcome letters for new tenants and any additional correspondence.
- Prepare tracking data for tax assessor and third party contractors.
- Responsible for preparation of all new hire, termination, and status change paperwork including creating the Employee file.
- Act as the local contact for Human Resources in ensuring that benefits paperwork is distributed and returned to the corporate office in a timely fashion.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with tracking and reports.
- Prepare reports using Oracle for property teams including Property Management, Marketing, Leasing and Business Development as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- All Macerich employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.
- All Macerich employees will follow and support the Macerich Privacy, Cyber Security, and Data Governance policies in order to protect its people, customers, assets, and data.
- All Macerich employees are expected to demonstrate a high level of integrity, mutual respect, professionalism, and a commitment to working in partnership with our key stakeholders (guests, customers, business partners, and co-workers).