The Administrative Assistant’s role is to assist in the day-to-day operations of the kiosk leasing team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Inputting computer data for lease documentation
- Tracking lease progress within the pipeline
- Maintaining lease plans
- Interacting with multiple disciplines within the leasing process
- Screening potential tenant cold calls
- Customary administrative duties:
- - mail distribution
- - creating documents
- - copying, faxing, coordinating travel and meetings
- - answering & directing calls, maintaining electronic and paper files, preparing expense reports,
- - creating and running weekly and monthly leasing reports
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Siebel-based systems helpful but not required
- All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.