The Administrative Assistant for Specialty Leasing is responsible for providing support to the Specialty Leasing Manager at Queens Center and Kings Plaza.
Essential Job Functions:
- Field incoming phone calls, regarding Specialty Leasing.
- Manage day to day interactions with tenants. Qualify walk in Specialty leasing prospects.
- Process Specialty Lease Agreements through CRM and track and move agreements forward in CRM as directed
- Maintain current spreadsheets for tenant contacts, sales, rents and violation history
- Track common area space and inventory availability as requested
- Maintain computer-generated system of prospecting contacts and Temporary Tenants in the program
- Work with Specialty Leasing Manager in the design and preparation of regular and on-demand reports, to include canvassing report, variance forecasts, leasing and pipeline reports, as well as direct requests for associated data
- Maintain current inventory list of all cart/RMU fixtures; order supplies as necessary
- Maintain correspondence and documentation for Specialty Leasing program in an organized manner. Document program activities appropriately to include noteworthy information (i.e., possession dates, opening/closing of tenants, etc.). Process all information and correspondence daily, to include filing and distributing to the appropriate personnel
- Perform document production and distribution, occasional power point presentations answering and directing calls, and maintaining electronic and paper files
- Obtain all pertinent information and documentation for lease execution and move-in requirements (i.e., business information, sign approval, first and last month’s rent, insurance certificates, etc.) and track for on-going compliance
- Collect monthly sales reports of all Temporary Tenants, input all sales into Oracle, and update Monthly Sales Summary worksheets
- Follow through with sending violation letters to Temporary Tenants who are non-compliant with the lease requirements and Operating Rules
- Follow through with delinquency collections by contacting Temporary Tenants who are delinquent with rent and/or percentage rent obligations
- Reconcile P-Card Expenses, generate and submit mileage expenses for the Specialty Leasing Managers
- Schedule appointments/meetings and make travel arrangements if necessary
- Process scan, mail, overnight packages and track delivery to destination
- Maintain calendar for Specialty Leasing Manager
- Input work orders as needed in preparation for space and cart turnover
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced computer skills to include Excel & Word. PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat or Nuance desired
- All applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, including corresponding core job requirements, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities (and others in accordance with applicable law) to perform the essential functions of the job, consistent with applicable laws and Company policy.