FALL FASHION SWEEPSTAKES 2017
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED BY, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. HOW TO ENTER: Modern Muse Fall Fashion Sweepstakes 2017 (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Friday, October 6, 2017 at 12:01 am (Pacific Time – all times set forth in these Official Rules are Pacific Time) and ends on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
The participating shopping centers are listed on Schedule A to these Official Rules, (each a “Center”).
Participants can enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry form at a Center’s Woobox URL provided on Schedule A, which shall also be available by link/page on each of the Center’s Facebook pages (each, an “Entry”).
The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (the “Sponsor”).
Limit one (1) Entry per person per during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries may not be submitted by entering on multiple Woobox URLs. Individuals that enter may be provided an additional entry by following the instructions on Woobox URL’s through referral to other entrants (a “Referral Entry”, which shall be included in the term “Entry”).
If there are multiple Entries by any one person (excluding Referral Entries), only the first Entry will be considered and subsequent Entries will be disqualified. No substitution, revision or reposting of any Entry will be accepted under any circumstances once the original Entry is submitted for consideration. Failure to follow the instructions, procedures and/or these Official Rules shall render the Entry invalid. All Entries must be actually received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Any other attempt at entry is void. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes. In order to be eligible, your Entry must comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion).
Entry via Facebook requires a Facebook account.
Obtaining a Facebook account is free of charge. Registration for and use of www.facebook.com is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Official Rules are available at http://www.macerich.com/ModernMuse_FallFashionSweeps_OfficialRules.
Fall is here and as one of the biggest fashion seasons of the year, The Modern Muse wants to help you update your wardrobe with the latest trends in fashion. To help make this happen we want to reward one person with an exclusive $4,500 shopping spree at a Macerich shopping center of their choice with a stylist. Enter for your chance to win! Valid 10/6/17 – 10/31/17. Terms and conditions apply.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate family members and members of their same households) and agents and representatives of (i) the Centers, (ii) Sponsor, or (iii) The Macerich Company or The Macerich Partnership, L.P. or any of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies (collectively, “Macerich”) and employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of (i) the merchants of the Center, (ii) prize suppliers, or (iii) any advertising or promotion agencies that do business with Macerich are not eligible to win.
3. SWEEPSTAKES LIMITS: There is a limit of only one (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. If it is discovered that any person has attempted to use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities to enter the Sweepstakes, then (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) he/she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and all of his/her Entries are subject to disqualification by Sponsor. Any Entry you attempt to submit will be rejected if (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) it is not submitted and received during the Sweepstakes Period. Use (or attempted use) of any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by Sponsor. All entries and entrants are subject to verification for compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes and/or proof of compliance (in a form acceptable to Sponsor) with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or, as applicable, the operation of the Center’s and Sponsor’s websites, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Such a person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entry’s collected during the Sweepstakes Period with the following (the “Prize”): (a) Four Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($4,500.00) via check (the “Cash Prize”); and (b) three (3) hours with a stylist to help the winner select clothing/accessories at one of the Centers, as selected by the winner (the “Stylist Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00).
Delivery of the Cash Prize may take up to two (2) weeks. The Stylist Prize must be used all at once (i.e. consecutively), between the hours of 10:00 a.m. (notwithstanding the time zone set forth above, local time at the selected Center) and 6:00 p.m. (also local time at the selected Center). The Stylist Prize must be redeemed by the winner no later than December 18, 2017 and is subject to availability of a local stylist.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person for all sweepstakes, contests, competitions and promotions conducted by the selected Center in the same calendar year. No substitution or cash equivalent of the Prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The Prize is nontransferable. The winner agrees to accept his or her Prize “AS IS.” A lost or stolen Prize will not be replaced. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
5. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible and qualified entries received in accordance with these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor shall administer and run the drawing. The selected entry (the “Potential Winner”) will first be notified via email (the “Winning Notification”) on November 1, 2017. The Potential Winner must respond to the Winning Notification within seven (7) days using the contact information provided in the Winning Notification to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and confirm their address at which to receive their Prize. The Potential Winners may need to provide Sponsor with contact information (first name, last name, address, phone number and/or email address) and/or answer any initial questions to determine eligibility. In the event the Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. To the extent applicable, if the Winning Notification returns as undeliverable, or if a Potential Winner fails to respond within the prescribed time, such will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for communication problems of any kind. Sponsor are under no obligation to select an alternate winner. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the qualified winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. The Prizes will only be delivered to the address provided and verified by the Potential Winner. The Potential Winner must provide in writing an address where an authorized person can sign for the Prize. The winner must pick up or request delivery and provide such a mailing address for the Cash Prize and select a Center for the Stylist Prize no later than November 23, 2017. The winner is solely responsible for all taxes as it relates to his or her Prize, including applicable sales and income taxes. To the extent applicable, any forms required by the appropriate taxing authority must be completed prior to delivery of the Prize, including a W-9 tax form and a copy of social security card (relates to any prize equal to or exceeding $600 in value). An IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Prize as earned income will be issued as appropriate.
7. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting his or her Prize, the winner grants Sponsor, Macerich, prize suppliers, and their respective partners, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, related companies and successors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast, and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast the winner’s name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats, and media now known and hereafter developed (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, television, newspaper, website, and radio), in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof, including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional consideration. Winners’ first names and their last name’s initial (e.g., “Jane D.”) may be announced across any and all formats, (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, television, newspaper, website, and radio).
8. OFFICIAL RULES: The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, or the Sweepstakes itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decision is binding and final in all respects.
9. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, illegible, misdirected, deleted, destroyed or altered entries; or for any mail, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Websites/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or access to the websites, as applicable. Proof of entering information on a website or deposit into U.S. mail, as applicable, is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information. If by reason of any error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised prize. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify any contest, sweepstakes, game or drawing not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
10. RELEASE: By participating, entrants on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns hereby knowingly and voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish, and agree that they will not assert or maintain against Facebook and the Sponsor Entities, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers, contractors, service providers), implementation and distribution of this Sweepstakes, all participating merchants and their designated agents and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or this Sweepstakes, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents (collectively, “Sponsor Companies”), any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby further agree that Sponsor Companies are not responsible or liable for, and that entrants will indemnify, defend, release, and hold Sponsor Companies harmless from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) of any nature whatsoever whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby acknowledge that they may hereafter discover facts different from or in addition to those which they now know or believe to be true and agree that this release will remain effective notwithstanding.
11. WINNERS LIST/RULES: The name of the winners may be obtained after November 1, 2017, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before December 1, 2017, to: Modern Muse Fall Fashion Sweepstakes - Winner, c/o Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401, Attn: Corporate Marketing.
For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received before December 1, 2017, to: Modern Muse Fall Fashion Sweepstakes – Official Rules, c/o Macerich Management Company, 401 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401, Attn: Corporate Marketing.
12. GOVERNING LAW: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof). By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between entrant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Los Angeles County, California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.
Your Privacy Rights
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time and any such changes will become effective immediately upon posting on www.macerich.com. Any changes to this Policy will be available at the customer service facility and/or mall office at our centers and/or on this web page. By continuing to use the Site, or by otherwise submitting any information to Macerich, after any such Policy change, you are consenting to the Policy, as amended.
The core of our Policy is this: Macerich will not knowingly release, sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third party without your permission, except (i) to our merchants and/or business partners, (ii) if we believe in good faith that the law requires it or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority, (iii) to protect the safety of employees, users and/or the public at large, and (iv) to protect our own rights and properties. We may also transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of a corporate transaction or restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger or other transfer of assets) without your permission. Macerich considers “personal information” to include, without limitation, name, e-mail address, home or mailing address, phone number, birth date, anniversary date, gender, and other personally identifiable information you may provide to Macerich via the Site or otherwise (“Personal Information”).
What Information We Collect, How We Use It and With Whom We May Share It
Macerich collects only Personal Information that is submitted on a voluntary basis from individuals 13 years of age or older. For those individuals under 13 years of age, parental or guardian consent is required. In order to take advantage of some of our features, programs or events you may need to register and/or provide Personal Information before you can participate.
For example, in order to participate in our Corporate Gift Card program, we ask that you complete our Visa® Gift Card Corporate Pre-Order Form. If you choose to complete this form, you may provide to us your first and last name, company name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, information regarding how the gift cards will be used, type of payment method and gift card value(s) for which you are interested.
In addition, you may choose to send us a request for information via our Request Information Form on the Site. Via the Request Information Form, we request that you provide to us your first and last name, title, organization name, investor type, mailing address, phone number, facsimile number, email address and any information you choose to provide in the text of your message.
We will use this Personal Information to respond to an inquiry from you or address a request submitted by you (including contacting you directly to request additional information to process your inquiry or request), and/or to send you e-mails, newsletters or other communications and to inform you about sales, specials, programs, events, promotions, services, products or other opportunities that might interest you.
We may share your Personal Information with our merchants and/or business partners so that they are able to contact you and make you aware of similar events and opportunities. You should note that we do not control these operators or their policies with respect to use of Personal Information, and that if you do not wish to receive communications from them, you should contact them directly. Further, we will disclose information we maintain, including Personal Information, when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority.
We also collect certain other, non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, Internet Service Provider, and browsing patterns on our website, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive and leave our Site, which we may use or disclose in any manner. This data may be used to analyze trends, administer the Site, track the user’s movement on the Site in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use by us and third parties.
In addition, your Personal Information and/or non-personal information may be used to display targeted advertisements on the Site based on such information. By way of example, Macerich uses Google Display Advertising data to improve the experience of our Site for our users. These display features enable Google to collect data about our users via Google advertising cookies, anonymous identifiers and other data collected through Google’s standard analytics implementation. We respect your privacy and, if you wish, you may opt out of Google’s tracking features at any time via https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Macerich, its merchants and business partners, like many companies, may also use locational beacons, also called web bugs and clear GIFs, or other similar tracking technologies to help monitor activity on their websites. Unlike cookies, web beacons and other similar tracking technologies we may use on our Site do not store information on your computer.
Use of Other Mobile Data Technology in Macerich Mall Properties
Though not a feature of our Site, Macerich may also use in Macerich’s mall properties locational beacons that transmit a signal to mobile device with a mobile application, which may result in your receiving messages or other content targeted to you, with a goal of improving your shopping experience. These web beacons may collect a unique identifier for your mobile device and non-personally identifiable location-based data, including entry onto a Macerich property and time stamps of your journey within the property as permitted by applicable law (i.e. the time you reach a beacon and how long you are in a mall). If and to the extent you have consented to such collection by our service provider, in accordance with their terms and conditions, the service provider may also collect other types of non-personally identifiable information from you.
Via video cameras positioned throughout a Macerich mall property, we may also photograph you and analyze such photographs to determine your path through our property and/or to assess demographic data related to you, such as your age or gender. We may use such information for marketing, strategic and security purposes. Due to the nature of such technology, you are unable to opt out of being photographed or videotaped while on any Macerich mall property.
Further, we may employ in the Macerich malls other mobile data technology to track your path of travel, assess the duration of time you are on our property, count the total numbers of shoppers by hour, by entrance and other zones within the property, and detect whether you are a repeat visitor and the frequency of your visits. Specifically, if you are carrying a smartphone or other mobile device onto one of our properties, we may determine and then track the location of such device by observing Wi-Fi or Bluetooth signals broadcast from the device and logging the unique number assigned to such device when it was manufactured (known as a “MAC address”), together with the time, signal strength and location of the observing sensor. This may be accomplished using Wi-Fi access points from any guest Wi-Fi we may offer at the property, regardless of whether you use such Wi-Fi, and/or via Wi-Fi sensors provided by a Macerich service provider. We use such information for marketing, strategic and security purposes.
To avoid any collection of data by means of such mobile device detection technology, you (i) should ensure all mobile devices you may be carrying are fully powered off at all times while on our property AND (ii) opt not to use any guest Wi-Fi service we may make available at the property.
Please note we do not intentionally direct collection of data, via any beacons, video cameras or other mobile data technology described in this section, toward children under the age of 13. To the extent images of children we believe to be under 13 are captured by our video cameras, Macerich does not retain such images. Please note, however, that we do collect IP addresses as noted above, without regard to age.
Requests for Changes to Use of Personal Information
You always have the option to change your mind about receiving communications from us, or to review, change or update any of your Personal Information, and to review our disclosures of your Personal Information by e-mailing us at DataCustSvc@macerich.com or contacting the customer service facility and/or mall office at the applicable center directly, and submitting the appropriate changes.
While Macerich maintains internal controls, including firewalls and other security features, to control unauthorized access to Personal Information, we cannot guarantee our ability to prevent unauthorized access.
Any sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, including rewards programs and text messaging programs (collectively, “Promotions”) that may be offered via the Site or otherwise will be governed by a separate set of rules or terms and conditions that, in addition to describing such Promotion, may have eligibility requirements, restrictions, terms and conditions governing the Promotion, use of submissions you make, and disclosures about how your Personal Information may be used. It is your responsibility to read such rules or terms and conditions to determine whether or not you are eligible and want to participate, register and/or enter, according to each Promotion’s rules or terms and conditions. By participating in any Promotion, you will become subject to those official rules or terms and conditions, and you agree to comply with and abide by such rules or terms and conditions, and the decisions of the sponsor(s) identified therein, if applicable, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
If you link to a third-party site from the Site, any information you submit or reveal on that site is not subject to this Policy. You should review the privacy policies of each site you visit. Macerich does not control any third-party site or their privacy practices, and Macerich is not responsible for the content or practices of any sites that may be linked to Macerich’s Site.
Protecting children is important to Macerich. The Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such children. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
If you are a parent or guardian who believes we have inadvertently collected your child’s Personal Information, you may contact us to request the removal of such child’s Personal Information from our database at any time by e-mailing us at DataCustSvc@macerich.com or contacting the customer service facility and/or mall office at the applicable center directly. Please note, however, that Personal Information inadvertently collected about a child may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after a request for deletion of that child’s account. This may be the case even though no information about that account remains in our active user databases.
Your California Privacy Rights
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, our privacy protection practices, or your dealings with us, please feel free to contact us by sending an e-mail to DataCustSvc@macerich.com or contact the customer service facility and/or mall office at the applicable center directly.
Last Updated: June 30, 2017
Copyright © 2017 The Macerich Company
SCHEDULE A - CENTERS
(Woobox URL below)
Arden Fair https://www.facebook.com/ShopArdenFair/
Arrowhead Towne Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopArrowhead/
Biltmore Fashion Park https://www.facebook.com/ShopBiltmore/
Broadway Plaza https://www.facebook.com/ShopBroadwayPlaza/
Chandler Fashion Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopChandlerFashionCenter/
Cross County Shopping Center https://www.facebook.com/CrossCountyShoppingCenter/
Danbury Fair Mall https://www.facebook.com/DanburyFairMall/
Deptford Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopDeptfordMall/
Desert Sky Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopDesertSky/
Eastland Mall https://www.facebook.com/TheEastlandMall/
Fashion Fair Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopFashionFair/
Fashion Outlets of Chicago https://www.facebook.com/FashionChicago/
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls https://www.facebook.com/FashionNiagara/
Flatiron Crossing Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopFlatIronCrossing/
Freehold Raceway Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopFreehold/
Green Acres Mall https://www.facebook.com/GreenAcresMall/
Inland Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopInlandCenter/
Kierland Commons https://www.facebook.com/ShopKierlandCommons/
Kings Plaza Shopping Center https://www.facebook.com/KingsPlazaShoppingCenter/
La Cumbre Plaza https://www.facebook.com/ShopLaCumbrePlaza/
La Encantada https://www.facebook.com/ShopLaEncantada/
Lakewood Center https://www.facebook.com/LakewoodCenter/
Los Cerritos Center https://www.facebook.com/ShopLosCerritos/
Northpark Mall https://www.facebook.com/NorthparkMallIA/
Pacific View https://www.facebook.com/ShopPacificView/
Paradise Valley Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopPVMall/
Promenade at Casa Grande https://www.facebook.com/ShopPromenadeCG/
Queens Center https://www.facebook.com/QueensCenter/
Santa Monica Place https://www.facebook.com/SantaMonicaPlace/
SanTan Village https://www.facebook.com/SanTanVillage/
Scottsdale Fashion Square https://www.facebook.com/ScottsdaleFashionSquare/
South Plains Mall https://www.facebook.com/SouthPlainsMall/
SouthPark Mall https://www.facebook.com/SouthParkMallIL/
Southridge Mall https://www.facebook.com/SouthridgeMall/
Stonewood Center https://www.facebook.com/StonewoodCenter/
Superstition Springs Center https://www.facebook.com/SuperstitionSpringsCenter/
The Mall of Victor Valley https://www.facebook.com/TheMallofVictorValley/
The Oaks https://www.facebook.com/ShoptheOaksMall/
The Shops at Atlas Park https://www.facebook.com/ShopsatAtlasPark/
The Shops at North Bridge https://www.facebook.com/ShopsatNorthBridge/
The Village at Corte Madera https://www.facebook.com/ShopCorteMadera/
Towne Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopTowneMall/
Twenty Ninth Street https://www.facebook.com/TwentyNinthSt/
Tysons Corner Center https://www.facebook.com/TysonsCornerCenter/
Valley Mall https://www.facebook.com/ShopValleyMall/
Valley River Center https://www.facebook.com/ValleyRiverCenter/
Vintage Faire Mall https://www.facebook.com/VintageFaire/
Washington Square https://www.facebook.com/ShopWashingtonSquare/
Westside Pavilion https://www.facebook.com/WestsidePavilion/
Wilton Mall https://www.facebook.com/WiltonMall/
Center Woobox URL
Arden Fair http://woobox.com/x9sx69-zew
Arrowhead Towne Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-m3i
Biltmore Fashion Park http://woobox.com/x9sx69-pg2
Broadway Plaza http://woobox.com/x9sx69-3nz
Chandler Fashion Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-vhj
Cross County Shopping Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-bgp
Danbury Fair Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-xnp
Deptford Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-nmv
Desert Sky Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-jeg
Eastland Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-rzr
Fashion Fair Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-6pr
Fashion Outlets of Chicago http://woobox.com/x9sx69-65z
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls http://woobox.com/x9sx69-hr3
Flatiron Crossing Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-8mk
Freehold Raceway Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-94e
Green Acres Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-d7f
Inland Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-ysr
Kierland Commons http://woobox.com/x9sx69-odp
Kings Plaza Shopping Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-czv
La Cumbre Plaza http://woobox.com/x9sx69-fuy
La Encantada http://woobox.com/x9sx69-5kh
Lakewood Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-9dk
Los Cerritos Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-8t2
Northpark Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-9rg
Pacific View http://woobox.com/x9sx69-ey2
Paradise Valley Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-kib
Promenade at Casa Grande http://woobox.com/x9sx69-y9h
Queens Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-eyi
Santa Monica Place http://woobox.com/x9sx69-58c
SanTan Village http://woobox.com/x9sx69-k8o
Scottsdale Fashion Square http://woobox.com/x9sx69-jdj
South Plains Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-r5v
SouthPark Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-ba2
Southridge Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-mke
Stonewood Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-hrt
Superstition Springs Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-ujr
The Mall of Victor Valley http://woobox.com/x9sx69-2j2
The Oaks http://woobox.com/x9sx69-kr9
The Shops at Atlas Park http://woobox.com/x9sx69-3h2
The Shops at North Bridge http://woobox.com/x9sx69-qxe
The Village at Corte Madera http://woobox.com/x9sx69-rio
Towne Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-55f
Twenty Ninth Street http://woobox.com/x9sx69-56f
Tysons Corner Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-4ia
Valley Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-gd2
Valley River Center http://woobox.com/x9sx69-rfn
Vintage Faire Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-7nt
Washington Square http://woobox.com/x9sx69
Westside Pavilion http://woobox.com/x9sx69-u2b
Wilton Mall http://woobox.com/x9sx69-gum