Experience CultureArte at Macerich:
CultureArte, Macerich’s national platform designed to celebrate the richness and diversity of Latin culture at all of our centers included a national sweepstakes with Universal Music for a trip for two to Latin’s Biggest Night out in LA and local celebrations at centers across the portfolio . This month-long national celebration culminated with the two-day, live CultureArte festival event in New York City at Queens Center on October 12th and 13th, 2013.
THE EVENT INCLUDED:
- Live Entertainment Headline performers “Dancing With The Stars” dancers Yesenia Adame & Rodrigo Guzman.
- Fashion show on Saturday, October 12th featuring key retailers including Macy’s, JCP, Club Monaco, Steve Madden and Natural Look Aveda Salon.
- Grand finale & closing celebration Salsa party on Sunday, October 13th featuring Aurora & Zon del Barrio w/ Chocolate, featuring Larry Harlow.
- Sponsor Area – highlighting national sponsors such as National sponsors including Universal Music Latino, Univision Radio, Microsoft, Macy’s, Steve Madden and more – the sponsor wall is dedicated to to providing brand interaction with our shoppers.
- Traffic: We’ve genuinely struck a chord with the Hispanic community, retailers and brands. Almost 120,000 people (an increase of 7%) came to the mall Saturday and Sunday., Oct. 12th and 13th, 2013.
- Social Media: Facebook engagement was up 359%, total reach up 366%, reach from CultureArte specific posts up 2982% and new page likes up 260%. This coupled with significant on-line sweepstakes, on-site data capture using the Microsoft Surface and the digital camera iPad magazine cover experience prove that the Hispanic audience is tech savvy and digitally engaged.
- Press/Media: Most major NY news outlets covered the events including NBC4, CBS, NY1, KOZI-TV, Queens Courier, Queens Tribune, Western Queens Gazette and El Correo. Two Hispanic media outlets, Vanidades and Univision, also promoted and covered the event in print and on-line.
Opportunities for Sponsors - 2014 Programming includes:
With Hispanic consumers becoming an increasingly important part of top retail markets, Macerich is creating dynamic, sophisticated opportunities to truly connect with this rising demographic.
CultureArte 2014 will be bigger than ever with weekend events touring in select markets across the U.S. including NY, Washington, D.C., Phoenix, LA and other top DMAs.
Connect to our consumers and make your brand part of the action in 2014! Find out more about next year’s celebrations and the exciting opportunities to position your brand with this vibrant set of customers:
- On-Mall Events Sponsorship: opportunity to participate in customizable events, contribute to event content and distribute branded materials, giveaways, interact with shoppers, etc.
- Logo Inclusion & Branding: opportunity to brand sponsor walls, staging, step & repeat, and more throughout event locations
- Large Format Signage: inclusion in all signage placed on-mall prior to & during events
- Digital Inclusion: Inclusion in all digital marketing efforts, social media postings and messaging prior to and during events
- Media/ PR: Inclusion in all marketing efforts and promotional outreach including print/TV/ radio
- National Sweepstakes Overlay: Inclusion in portfolio-wide Universal Music Sweepstakes promoted at 50+ Macerich properties during events & Hispanic Heritage Month
For More Information on Sponsorship Opportunities, Contact:
David Madrid 602.953.6349
Jalina Law 562.529.3107
**PRINT PROMO SHEET**